Middle of the night cleaning......

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Another sleepless night....sigh.

Started going through a storage box sitting under my desk. I really had no clue why it was there or what was in it.

Well......6 months of mail! :coffee2::slap::scared: I don't know who started this collection (my guess is husband when I was at my worst, illness wise) & I decided that 6 or so months of mail from a year & a half ago probably had no bearing on what's happening today. So.....I spent 2 hours shredding. What fun at midnight.

In the midst of all that I lost husband's wedding band. The hospital security people handed me husband's stuff & I just put his band on my left hand next to my wedding band. I've worn it there ever since. Apparently I'm dropping some weight...the thing fell off & I can't find it anywhere.

Do NOT NOT NOT start cleaning in the middle of the night. It just isn't worth the nonsense I'm going through right now. The only upside is I'm listening to some very smooth jazz via internet radio.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ah, Linda. I'm so sorry about the band. It will most likely turn up when you least expect it. Hugs, dear.

Abbey

busywend

I think it is husband just messin' with you. He probably put it somewhere funny. Don't stress yourself out about it. It will turn up.

K

Kjs

You need some sleep. In one of your restful sleeps you will remember where the band is. Take care of yourself.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Sometimes the "middle of the night quiet" is what you need...... the ring will turn up at some point, but check the wastebaskets before you throw anything away..... Hope sleep returns as your activity of the night......

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
(((hugs)))

I stopped middle of the night cleaning because it only made me more awake. Don't stress about the ring. You'll stumble upon it eventually. Just double check trash cas before emptying, stuff like that.

How about soft music and a glass of wine instead of middle of the night cleaning?

B

bran155

I am so sorry about the lost ring. I bet it will turn up when and where you least expect it!!!

(((HUGS))) :)

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Hope you can get a good long nap in today! Perhaps the ring is somewhere in the bedclothes or under a pillow?