Midwest friends! Please check in!

tiredmommy

This latest tornado outbreak looks scary. I hope everyone has sought cover and is safe, Please check in when you can.

T

TeDo

Okay today (also Minnesota). Watching the news now. Looks like it's not over yet and might be heading our way and also into Ohio, Wisconsin and into Michigan. They are saying all the central states are still at risk. This IS scary. I'm more worried about those in Oklahoma, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri. They have been hit already.

Everyone in the path and those already through it, please keep in touch.

muttmeister

Lots of tornadoes around us but not right here. As far as I know, no big damage or injuries. Had 3 inches of rain in a short time this afternoon. I think the last of it is passing by now. Supposed to be better tomorrow.

JJJ

Checking in! I was out camping but bailed out and I am now home; everyone else stayed so I have to go back tomorrow (it's a training weekend and I still have 3 sessions left)

Campsite and house are battened down.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Mutt, glad you personally had no tornadoes. JJJ, smart girl bailing out. I'm not afraid of tornadoes much, but I can't say I'd like to be camping when one hit either. Glad you're safe.

I'm about to head to the weather channel now. I wondered if it would be coming to ohio or not..........Most likely not until I eventually fall asleep, just so it can wake me up. lol

Star*

call 911........call 911
Glad to see everyone in that neck of the woods has checked in and is OKAY. THanks for letting us know!

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
it just rained last night and so far today. they are calling for thunderstorms this afternoon but no hail, high winds, etc. tomorrow is supposed to drop back into the thirties with snow showers.

it looks like we are too far northeast to get hit with the really bad/dangerous storms, which is fine with me.

reports say today is to be bad in affected areas as well

Stay safe everyone and keep us posted.

Tiapet

Old Hand
I don't see Susiestar checking in here. OK and Kansas bore the brunt of it yesterday. I see nearby states are getting it as well and more today. Susiestar.....come out come out where ever you are and let us know!!!! PLEASE!

buddy

She said she may be off line for a while with the house issue but I dont know if that was immediately effective...hope they are ok. We are maybe getting storms later but mostly we were pretty much above the line of storms.... Scary what happened and I pray they have accounted for everyone by now.

DammitJanet

I was watching the race yesterday in TX and that wind was wild there. I was worried about all our members. Yeah I am waiting to hear from Susie.