Midwest Mom...when you are ready, please share about Thursday

DDD

I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and my CD "gut" is indicating it didn't go as well as hoped. Once you have assimilated the visit please share a bit. No matter how it went we are all here for support and sincere caring. Meanwhile I just want you to know that you are not forgotten. Hugs. DDD

nvts

DDD! You must have read my mind last night! I poured through looking to see how the visit went, but the Weeble was up and would not settle down.

MWM! Praying, praying, praying that you stayed longer to play with the baby and spend time with your son and daughter in law! I truly hope that you got something out of your quest - you so deserve the peace of mind knowing in your heart that you did your very best with your son!

We're here for you!

Beth

Mattsmom277

Another one who was looking for a thread and whose radar of concern is up. Sending hugs no matter the outcome MWM. We're here for you and thinking of you.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Isn't it the neatest thing? So many of us here had MWM on our minds last night running the scenario of a reunion through our minds wishing and hoping for the best and wondering for the outcome with greatest anticipation and love due to friendship?

This board and it's people are so wonderful - it's beyond words.

DDD

Janet, I hope you're right but MWM said it was a 4.5 hour drive away so I'm still concerned. on the other hand, I really hope you are right. DDD