Midwest Mom...when you are ready, please share about Thursday

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by DDD, Jul 23, 2011.

1. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and my CD "gut" is indicating it didn't go as well as hoped. Once you have assimilated the visit please share a bit. No matter how it went we are all here for support and sincere caring. Meanwhile I just want you to know that you are not forgotten. Hugs. DDD

2. nvts

nvts Active Member

DDD! You must have read my mind last night! I poured through looking to see how the visit went, but the Weeble was up and would not settle down.

MWM! Praying, praying, praying that you stayed longer to play with the baby and spend time with your son and daughter in law! I truly hope that you got something out of your quest - you so deserve the peace of mind knowing in your heart that you did your very best with your son!

We're here for you!

Beth

3. Mattsmom277

Mattsmom277 Active Member

Another one who was looking for a thread and whose radar of concern is up. Sending hugs no matter the outcome MWM. We're here for you and thinking of you.

4. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

5. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

I thought I might have missed an update, been wondering as well.

6. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Isn't it the neatest thing? So many of us here had MWM on our minds last night running the scenario of a reunion through our minds wishing and hoping for the best and wondering for the outcome with greatest anticipation and love due to friendship?

This board and it's people are so wonderful - it's beyond words.

7. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

You've been on my mind too, MWM. Whatever happened, we're still here for you.

8. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

I've also been thinking about you and wondering how it went while praying it went well.

((hugs))

9. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Not to pressure you, just wanted to say I'm thinking about you.

10. lovemysons

lovemysons Well-Known Member

Thinking of you today MWM.

Hugs,
    LMS

11. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Thinking of you, too. Many hugs.

12. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Im thinking she may not be home yet and no access to a computer? Anyway...still thinking of you.

13. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Janet, I hope you're right but MWM said it was a 4.5 hour drive away so I'm still concerned. on the other hand, I really hope you are right. DDD

14. SomewhereOutThere

SomewhereOutThere Well-Known Member

I posted a thread. Thank you all. Please read.