Midwest Mom!!!

klmno

Marg's Man and/or Marg are trying to PM you but your "options" must be set not to allow PM'ing. If you want to change this setting, click on the "User CP" menu at the far left end of the bar toward the top of your screen, then scroll down to the "Settings & Options" section and click on "Edit Options". Once the Options screen comes up, scroll down until you see an area called "Enable PM (private messaging)". You can click that bubble to allow them.

It doesn't send personal email addresses back and forth, so that is not a worry. It will indicate that you have a PM in the upper right area of your screen where it says "Private Messages: Unread___". It will be a bold "1" when you receive one. Just click on that PM area to get to the message.

Marguerite

Yep, she did, and I tried to reply but got the message saying that PMs were not enabled. So I've sent a friends request and I'm hoping for the best. MWM is willing to communicate, we're just having technical difficulties and what husband has to share is not for public consumption, at least not in this detail. He's left a copy with me so I can pass it on to MWM on his behalf if we can break through the hitches while he's away tomorrow (our time).

Fingers crossed...

Marg

Marguerite

We've replied to your email from our email. husband said he will sleep better now, knowing we got through to you privately.

Marg