Mini vaca!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
H I are off to new Hampshire for are days! Finally getting that long awaited time off and alone using the time share exchange-can't wait!

I baked two cakes for my nieces graduation party tomorrow and will drop them off and then we're outta here! The girlies and doggies are on thier own for 4 days. I swear, all I want to do is sleep. I found out yesterday that I have lymes disease, ugh. But I am determined to enjoy our time away.

Everyone have a nice long weekend!:smug:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Have a GREAT time! I hope you are able to sleep, sleep and sleep if that's what you need to recharge your batteries :)

I'm so sorry about the lyme disease diagnosis -- but at least now you can be treated for it and hopefully feel better soon.

M

ML

I'm sorry to hear about the Lymes. But I am very happy to hear that you get some time away and hope you are able to relax and enjoy yourself.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Sneaking in a post to say this place we're at is really nice and clean and comfy - and huge! Surrounded by woods with sun threading through the branches, we're on the screened porch having our coffee.

No dogs to walk, no difficult child's complaining to us about thier pitiful situation.

We're going on the zipline this afternoon-85' feet off the ground! Cannot wait! I think we're driving up Mt Washington tomorrow. Wish we could hike it but I just don't have the strength or stamina.

Anyway H wants me to put away my phone now. Lol

Tiapet

Old Hand
I envy you! Enjoy your mini vaca and think about all us secretly hiding in all the corners like flies on the wall with ya! lol