Minor rant...Difficult Child sure knows how to push my buttons...

Sister's Keeper

Oh that because after your college graduation does not seem that bad being 25 and all with a job. That her baby daddy abandoned her well how many of members here had this issue. Fool me once shame on you. When you are fooled twice is the problem.

LOL, yes. College graduate wouldn't be an issue. She was 18. Only a high school education, no job, 18 year old baby daddy with no job, and now the air all their dirty laundry on Facebook.

Her mother is a nice lady, but this is her youngest child, with a big age gap between her and her older brothers. She indulged her a lot over her life and I guess she didn't believe her mother when she said that she was an adult now and would be responsible for her own choices. She has no job, no money, no car. She has been fired from multiple jobs because she calls out because she can't find a sitter. Her own mother works so she can't do it.

It isn't an easy row to hoe. I think a lot of the girls don't see past all the attention they get while they are pregnant, and don't see how much work babies are. They see cute little babies in cute outfits. They don't see colic and sleepless nights, and getting a baby to daycare and then yourself to a job on the bus.