Miracle belt

sharon_0019

Has anyone heard of the miracle belt? Someone told me about it today and I was wondering if anyone has tried it and had luck with it. My son has ADHD and anxiety. If this would help him get off medications, that would be good. They really affect his appetite. It would be nice to have him get through homework without adding other medications. Some nights are ok with homework, but it depends on how much homework he has to do. If this really would help him concentrate, that would be great!! That is half the battle with homework and in class at times. Thanks

susiestar

Roll With It
I seriously doubt that there is a belt that can work for ADHD and/or anxiety. It would be a bad idea to stop his medications without talking to his doctor.

Lothlorien

It appears to be closely related to weight blankets or vests. There are many parents, here on the site, that swear by the weighted vests and blankets. I don't see how a belt would really work, but the vests and the blankets have amazing effects on children and adults with anxiety and/or autism.