Misc questions from Cleveland that I forgot to ask

mstang67chic

Going Green
As I read back over all of the Cleveland posts and looked at the pictures, a couple of things came to mind that I forgot to ask.

Tiredmommy.....how did Duckie like her punk bear? That thing is so cute!

Step....does your husband have the patio set up for our little pow wow yet? LOL by the way....I drove past a LOT of corn fields on my way home!

Janet.....I forgot to get your autograph like my mom ordered me to! We'll have to rectify that soon. ;) I never did see a white slip either. What's up with that?

Ktmom....does you husband really blame me for any neglect resulting from your 60 ebooks? *snerk*

Everywoman...how did difficult child's interview go? (and what did the guy's wife have?)

Mrscatinthehat....how was the zoo? Did you get any pictures? I though about going for a bit when everyone was at the RRHOF but after getting to the hotel, I didn't feel like finding my way across town. Besides....I didn't want to get lost like someone did and wind up at the lake! ;)

Fran (Fan!!!)....did you have a nice visit with your niece?

Threeshadows...did your husband recover from his close encounter at the zoo? LOL

everywoman

Stang, no interview---I can't remember who's son had one...but difficult child did not...thank goodness he has a job---lol
"What did the guy's wife have?" not sure about that one either

Star*

call 911........call 911
EW -

The Party in G town was WICKIT.........

Missed you...............:tongue: Thanks for the Southern Hospitality....;)

mstang67chic

Going Green
TM....awww...Kendall. Great name!

EW....oops....brain cramp. I do believe that was FRAN! :916blusher: I was going to ask you something though. How is Janna's knee doing and (I think I asked this already) ....did she ever have the LEEP done? I recall something about it but the memory was very short and fleeting.

So Fran....lol.....how did difficult child's interview go? And what did the other guy's wife have?

everywoman

Jana is now a "disabled" veteran. VA ruled in agreement with us. Their findings will make it easier for her to get on her feet again---pardon the pun. She is registered for college this fall, is working at the Insurance Agency. She still has a lot of trouble with the knee---she can't do many of the activities she once enjoyed---water skiing, wake boarding, dance, gymnastics, running, etc. But she can walk...so that's a good thing!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Auntie Fain and niece had a great time at the park. She works me hard. she throws a ball and I chase it much to her delight and giggles. I'm learning Spanish along the way. Niece is bilingual. LOL. (nephews called me Aunt Fam) I love the way small children talk.

difficult child had a tour of the facilities and an interview. Now he waits for them to call. He said that if they offer it that he would take it regardless since he wants to move forward and get his own place.

I just got home a bit ago. The boys and the dogs did ok but the house needed some clean up. Hopefully, I can get upstairs to unpack and shower.

Thanks again for the photo's and all the nice things you have done and said.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
LOL - We haven't had time yet! The house is a disaster because I wasn't home, and we haven't done much for a few weeks, and Jett came home last night from the bat cave. Then husband took Onyxx to see the new Harry Potter, and I was wiped out. So I went to bed.

However, I'm thinking the sooner the better! We have GOT to figure out how to deal with the bat cave!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Oooooooh! How was the movie? I think I'm going to go see it sometime this week during the day when it's cheaper! LOL I've heard both good and bad but then again, you can't please everyone so I'll wait and see.

Has Onyxx seen all the posts about her yet? LOL Hope we didn't give her such an ego boost that she makes life miserable for you! :tongue:

Bat cave. heh heh heh heh

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I've been texting her the posts as I see them... Giggle!

I was asleep b4 they got home. So I don't know! I'll be taking Jett soon. Only reason he didn't go is BM insisted on watching the old ones for a week, so he is pottered out. And I was exhausted from the drive...

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
The zoo was great. I took lots of pictures especially in the koala part. I sat down in one of the places to eat just relaxing and a couple with a little one asked if they could join me. It was crowded so I said yes. They were such a nice couple. Chatted with me the whole time. When I got up to leave the man actually stood up. I mean these were total strangers and they talked to me like they really were interested. I was a little paranoid for a few minutes (wasn't sure if I was going to get robbed or stalked..sad that the mind works that way) but they were just nice people with an adorable baby.

busywend

How cool is that??!! It is good to know there are people out there that are polite, considerate and not afraid of a stranger.

I forgot about the Koala Bear thing!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
TM tell Ducky, Kendall is my FAVORITE name of all time and that my Kendall is indeed a punk at times...she made me miss the trip. ;)

Nancy

MCITH I am so glad you enjoyed the zoo and that we have friendly people here in Cleveland. I like our zoo too and always have a good time when I go.

Nancy

mstang67chic

Going Green
So where are the zoo pics MCITH???????? I've heard it is a great zoo. We have a good children's zoo near be that I keep meaning to go to. I haven't been there since difficult child's 4th grade class went about 10 years ago.

KTMom91

Well, Stang, in a word...maybe. Of course, he's pleased that the ebooks have cut down on the number of books he's expected to buy for me, but when it's bedtime, and I have a book to finish, then...