Miss KT graduated from college today!

KTMom91

I never thought I'd see the day.

It was a very nice ceremony, they got the kids through in good time, and Miss KT's best friend flew in from Santa Cruz for the occasion. There have been no cross words or issues at all...guess her hubby is really a good influence on her.

It's been a great visit!

And...she starts her job on Monday, her hubby leaves for the Navy on Tuesday.

DDD

Very sincere CONGRATULATIONS coming your way. It is wonderful when you see them get the college degree and we treasure the times where we have been the proud parents in the overcrowded stadiums. :) I'm happy for you! DDD

svengandhi

Congrats on the graduation. My D is the same age but will graduate next year as she's in a 5 year program. But married - wow! I'd be freaked out if my D was married now, you're a lot calmer than I am. It does sound like her H is a good young man and I wish all of you the best.

Jody

I remember you talking about her going away to college just a short time back, lol. It just doesnt seem possible that she is graduating already. Now she's married and graduating. Wonderful!!! Congratulations.

TerryJ2

Congratulations!!! What a huge bunch of changes for all of you. I truly wish her well for her future, her job and her marriage. Congrats!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Mary, I remember our Cleveland visit and how so few of us were optimistic about our difficult children' futures. I am so proud of Miss KT that I am practically speechless. And I am proud of you and husband. Hugs all around. Enjoy your proud Mama moment- you have all earned it.

Suz