Miss KT is bored.

KTMom91

Hubby and I are both sick, my mom is out of town, and because she's been gone, she doesn't have a lot of friends here. She is bored. VERY bored. There is nothing to do. There is no one to hang out with.

Sigh.

InsaneCdn

Ummm....
Connect the two of them with an on-line game?
(nah. Just a dumb idea)

For Miss KT... sign her up for volunteer work at the nearest children's hospital - she can go "hang out" with THOSE teens and see if she can make THEM feel better.... 'cause doing so would make HER feel better... even if she doesn't know it yet.

Steely

OH well KT....find yourself a project girl....like taking care of mom and dad. LOL.

Matt entertains himself all too well with online games and skyping with people he meets on there....I don't know if she does that sort of thing or not....but as an interim thing it might be fun. There are tons of online games like that - of course W.O.W. is Matt's thing. But he has met some cool people on there, right in his own town. Not that he goes out and hangs with them - it is just nice to have people to talk to I think.

Wiped Out

Staff member
I believe we should get all of our "bored" difficult children together. I just posted in general that I have no idea how we will survive the two week break.

shellyd67

Give her a nice list of chores. :grey: That is what I do when mine complain. They some how manage to entertain themselves for a short while anyways ...

KTMom91

I offered all sorts of sorting and cleaning suggestions, and she shot them all down. Guess she's decided to watch TV in her room.