Mister the cat LOL

tawnya

We got a cat a couple of months ago, because we had a HUGE mouse problem.

She is a female, but we named her Mister Half Whiskers, because she has one half of a mustache.

She has cleaned the mice up, so to speak. Well, apparently she is bored, because she stole an eyeliner pen out of my makeup bag that was sittling the the floor. I chased her down since it costs almost $8.00.
When I caught her I penciled in the other half of the mustache on her face. I laughed so hard last night I was crying. easy child named her Tony Pasquale the Gangsta.

She didn't even care. I hope if there is reincarnation I come back as a cat. LOL

ctmom05

I had to laugh when I saw the title of your post .. .. .. we also have a Mr!

He is a 13 year old orange tabby. Ours is spelled simply "M" "r" without a period or anything. In fact, in the 37 years we've been married, this is our
3rd orange Mr.

susiestar

Roll With It
We used to have a white cat who LOVED her "makeup". I got food coloring markers from the baking section of a craft store and would draw designs on her. When they faded she would go and get them by pushing the box off of the shelf I kept them on. She would bat either the box or a single pen if one fell out until I put a new design on her. You might try those - they don't hurt the cat when it is licked off the way eyeliner might.

Cats are awesome!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Gangsta cat? She be like bussin' all up in yo' crib bangin' mice and stuff. Fly rat-wasta - sista girl what u pay for a feline like dat? Fiffy cent? I'm pickin up what you puttin down.

Diggity!

And thus was the conversation with my sons when Piper "banged" her first rodent. (LORD HELP ME) Had to laugh when you said Gangster cat. Just brought back some good memories.