mixed up one of the presents

Sue C

I accidentally put Melissa's name on one of Angela's gifts. When Melissa opened it up this morning, she said how she liked it and immediately put it on her wrist. I sat with my mouth hanging open. It was a bracelet I had bought for Angela! I told her I was glad she liked it but that it was Angela's not hers. I felt bad but it was the perfect bracelet for Angela's taste. Silver and big and clunky. I've never seen Melissa wear that type of bracelet. She is more the delicate style.

Anyway, I took back the present and quickly wrapped it up for Angela who was coming over later in the morning.

I am too young to start getting this forgetful!!!! :wink:
sue

susiestar

Roll With It
been there done that, I just tell the kids I forgot the name. They all say I can't remember their names, just start calling names until the right kid comes to me anyway!!

I forgot part of my dad's present, AND a small item I had for my mom and brother - ALL of it!!!

I think I have some things hidden for the kids that I forgot too. OH well, birthdays and next year will come.

don't feel bad, we all end up doing this!

Hugs,
susie

Star*

call 911........call 911
My Mom cleaned out her attic - and found a wrapped gift for me from 1976 or 77 by the date on the game. I told her she couldn't regift stuff until I was much older and THEN should wrap stuff she'd ALREADY given me.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I did that this year with my husband's divorced parents....who don't get along at ALL. Bio mom got step mom's gift. This ought to be interesting.

Abbey