Mobile version of site?

crazymama30

So my computer died, and I have men using my phone to access the internet.....including this site. At the top there is a 2 in a yellow oval. If I click on it it just takes me to all of the forums. it used to be a 1, but had gone to a 2.

What is this, do I need to worry about it? Help.

R

runawaybunny

I don't have a mobile phone that can access the internet. The default vbulletin code is installed here, but I am not familiar with the phone access, since I don't have a phone that does that.

Tomorrow I will borrow a phone and do my best to make sure the mobile style of the site is functioning well. The only version I can see right now is from whatever is displayed by my win7 laptop in chrome, ie9 or firefox after selecting the mobile style from the style chooser. There are lots of different phones out there so the way the site displays probably depends upon the phone, browser and os.

Mattsmom277

I'm using my phone to access the site. Most times it loads the mobile version but I struggle with hange to something so familiar so I click the link to take me to the full easy child site. Have had no problems here. Before I got my phone on Friday I was using the browser on my iPod touch without issue. Maybe it depends on the phones operating systems?

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Cheryl, when you did the changes about a week ago, the mobile site did something weird, and now it always goes to the full site on my phone (and I cannot get back, and have no clue what I'm doing wrong).

R

runawaybunny

The most recent vbulletin mobile style seems to cause trouble on some phones. If it doesn't work well on your phone scroll down and select full site to go back to the full version.

Sorry for the trouble. A trouble report has been filed with the software vendor.