Mods!

klmno

Have any of you read what a new member is typing on that quick message board. or whatever it's called, at the bottom of the main forum page??

klmno

OK, thanks! It appeared to be something that should be responded to but I didn't know how to message a person that hadn't started an actual thread.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Well I am clueless, because not only do I not know WHERE to look for this, I have no idea what you're talking about! Is everything ok?

klmno

It was a new member who apparently just discovered a major incident going on in her home that most would recommend she call someone about immediately, but she posted it in that chatbox area instead of starting a thread. I was concerned about a child so I just wanted to make sure a mod saw it, thinking maybe they could send her a message.

klmno

I think it started with recent software changes. I like it! I never use it for chatting but it also shows recent activity. It shows up toward the bottom of the Forum page.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Okay, I must not have my stuff on the right settings, 'cuz I don't see it. Do you find it at the bottom of the main Parents Support Forum directory?

klmno

LOL! I only noticed it because something looked different one day.

The mods can probably go ahead and delete this entire thread now if they want...I don't care.