MOM...Do we have any garlic?

buddy

Q asked me this a few minutes ago.

I said, no, why do you need garlic?

We forgot to put garlic on the tree!

(garland) LOL! :christmaslights:

T

TeDo

Gotta love 'em!! Definitely a testimonial to hearing and processing differently.

buddy

Yah, true TeDo...he asked me if I thought the Limpia was working (Lithium).... poor guy. I think I needed his funny self this morning!

DammitJanet

LOL...thats sooo funny!

The doctor rx'd Cory some prescription strength Aleve and he asked me what it was and I told him it was for pain from inflammation in his joints. (this was about two years ago) Ever since he has called Aleve his Inflammatory medication. LOL. He still doesnt get it when we laugh. Now we call all NSAIDs "inflammatory medications"...lol.

InsaneCdn

Hmmm....
How interesting.
We were discussing this just the other day...
Not at a level where its actually a disability, but... K2 used what I considered an "inappropriate term" for this event (word recall failure... getting "no word" or "wrong word" back on brain search...), so we talked about what this really is, when people struggle with it on a daily basis: dysnomia. Its a learning disability, like dyscalcula, dyslexia, dysgraphia, etc....

It is either frustrating, or hilarious - or both.
If the person with the disability has a sense of humour, it really helps!

buddy

LOL that is what another friend said. Then thought it woudl be funny if I put little fang marks on some of the gifts. But he wouldn't get it, haha.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I love the fang mark idea... I could have loaned you my cat Squirrel - she chews on boxes and ribbons!

I find the substitution of words hilarious... husband does it a LOT...