Mom maybe we need Kaboom...

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
OK K has become my little commercial...
She is walking around saying "Petsmart=Smartpets"

We didn't have TV for years and now she is amazed at the products they are selling on the tube LOL... "Mom does that really work" I am going to hook my Tivo back up ASAP!!!

So her new things she said which is what made me think about the impact TV has on out kids was...
Mom the shower is dirty, so is the toilet... maybe we need Kaboom or even BAM.. You know the one in the Purple bottle Kaboom? It cleans up all kinds dirt, you spray it in the shower and it does the job for you works on slime deposits!!! LOL

Then she says yesterday, Oh I think we need the One Touch Jar Opener!!! works on small medium and large Mom it is totally new!!! Should we get it!!!

So she had been asking about this Kaboom for weeks!!! SO I bought her some yesterday!!! She was in heaven... :hammer: she wanted to spray the shower right away!!!

DammitJanet

Hey...I want the Kaboom that that you just put in the toilet and it foams all way up to the rim of the bowl...lol. So your little one isnt the only one who watches the commercials and is driven to buy!

If I can ever find that product...its mine.

Kathy813

Staff member
Quick ~ buy the rest of the cleaning products and put her to work!

I wonder how long the fascination would last. :rofl:

~Kathy

Stella Johnson

My difficult child has done the same since age 2. She loves infomercials and insists we buy EVERYTHING they sell. She even goes into detail about how it could make my life better. :rofl:

Steph

Tink wanted to buy me Proactiv for Christmas "to get rid of my zits". "Because it worked for Jessica 'Simsim' ".

Then she wanted to know if I would be skinny like her too.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Get her some more cleaning stuff and put her to work :bow:
-Kathy is so clever!

Send the kid to my house. I buy all that stuff. She'll be AMAZED for life.

AllStressedOut

There is a local rodeo ford commercial that all 3 of my difficult children walk around saying the words to. They even told me I should go buy a ford there because you can get one for "NO MONNEY" they didn't understand the "down" part.

Ahh, gotta love kids.