Mommy, Auntie Star* loves Donuts also

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
This would be N's statement in the grocery store. I promised them a donut, it was a long day, Monday. husband was and is laid up. I had them at the park for a long time and we had a lengthy shopping trip.
N says this to me and I started laughing so hard.
I said, "Well yes she does, she loves the ones with sprinkles just like you!"

N proceeded to yell for the rest of the shopping event, "DONUTS, DONUTS, DONUTS!"

Very loudly in her little girl elfish voice... K chimed in once in awhile. Luckily it was not very busy, I was very tolerant and most of the other shoppers thought it was funny!

She had to work on it in 2 parts... but she finished it! Sprinkles and all.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I have NO idea what you are saying Nina - those doughnuts are SO delicious.

And YOU are just adorable!

Love Auntie Star - doughnut master

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Goodness, that's one huge donut. I hope she survived the experience with nothing more than sticky hands and face.

I like donuts, too. I like the Krispy Kreme fried and glazed kind. Actually, I just like the fried/glazed donuts. I don't like the "cake" type; probably because they are considerably lower in fat and calories.

That's the story of life on Zyprexa...sigh...

toK (my psychiatrist says I'm LUCKY to have ONLY put on 50 lbs in the past couple of years...easy for him to say; he's built like a flagpole)

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
She is sitting here, she just polished off over 1/2 a bottle of pomegranate sparkling cider! Wine bottle size!
9 pm, exhausted,lying on me, she wants to stay up so bad. She has her little dingleball headband new years eve thing on... wearing her little new years necklace.
I made them oven s'mores...
She is lucky she is a little skinny thing!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
OH NNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn????

Auntie Star had a homemade doughnut this morning - and thought of you.

;) (SRL was right - but you can't make me pass up a doughnut shop)

trinityroyal

What a little sweetie.
Toto, I LOVE that N was so determined to finish that donut.
(Personally, I can relate!)

Oh, and Happy New Year!

Trinity

Abbey

Spork Queen
How cute! I haven't had a donut in years...not a big sweets fan, but a bite here or there is good. She looks like she's enjoying it!

Abbey