Mommy I want a hamster for Christmas

Star*

call 911........call 911
WELL HERE YA GO KID - and I bet you play with CYBER HAMMY about as much as you will the real one you were gonna just die without.

http://abowman.com/google-modules/hamster?cp=1

I bet most parents don't make it through one bag of food before they are scooping up nasty little ill tempered, non-handled hammy "spammy".

And for those of you with hamsters that take care of them? BRAVO.

For those of you considering it? HERE ya go. And if you would rather have a pond full of fish, spider or turtle? click gadgets.

Last edited:

mstang67chic

Going Green
He's quite the little piggy, isn't he? ahem. Course everytime you click, a piece of food drops and I got a little mouse happy. Good thing he likes his wheel....he's going to be ginormous if I keep feeding him like this! LOL

KTMom91

Very cute...but I like my Cadence rat better. She was beating up her chewy stick this afternoon. Very funny to watch.

Jena

Alrite listen "peppers' my little dwarf hamster is so so sad now. :(

I love my little hamster, I just dump the entire cage out so i dont see his little poop!! LOL.......but yes we take him out before we dump him over!!!

Andy

difficult child had a hamster once - We got those balls to run around in so you can always catch them. Not good enough for difficult child who would say, "Walnut is a good hamster. He will not hide. He will come when we call him." Right! In what world are you living in? Needless to say, Walnut saw more of the house than any furry little beast should.

Oh, if anyone is going to get a hamster, ask the pet store staff about it's attitude. Some are mean and aggressive. You want one that will not bite.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Lucky for us, hamsters don't live long in this house. Don't ask me why...

Hmmm... neither do chickens for that matter! (Bwah-CAAA!)