Star*

call 911........call 911
FOR THOSE OF YOU who HATE Mothers Day -
WHO HAD an absolute horror of a time -
GOT NO RESPECT whatsoever from your children
MISSED OUT ON A PHONE CALL
GOT NO DINNER
HAD UGLY INLAWS - OUTLAWS
SCREAMING CHILDREN THAT YOU WISH WOULD HAVE WALKED BY A VAT OF DUCT TAPE AND FALLEN IN FOR ABOUT THE NEXT MILLENIA
MISSED A CHILD YOU WANTED TO HAVE OVER
MISSED RUNNING OVER A CHILD YOU DID HAVE OVER
HAD FOUL LANGUAGE
HAD NO LANGUAGE
MISSED A MOTHER YOU WISH YOU HAD
HAD A MOTHER YOU WISHED YOU MISSED......
GOT CHILDREN YOU WISH HAD WARRANTIES, return POLICIES or adjustement buttons

TOMORROW IS OUR SECRET - and you can't tell anyone - BECAUSE it's a secret. BUT EVER TIME YOU THINK OF THE HAP HAP HAPPY DAY EVERYONE is flitting around talking about and you didn't have?

I want you to keep in mind a few things -------

YOU HAVE US - WE HAVE EACH OTHER _ AND IN A REALLY POOPY WORLD _ THAT"S MORE THAN A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE HAVE -
YOU ARE LOVED, MOSTLY UNDERSTOOD - (no one really gets me do they? sigh) ....AND YOU'RE WANTED HERE.....WANTED IS VERY IMPORTANT IN THE SCHEME OF THINGS...
AND DESPITE HAVING PINE CONES FOR CHILDREN ? WE GET THEM, WE LOVE THEM - AND WE WANT THEM. SO - JUST KNOW THOSE THINGS and the other 364 days out of the year - REMEMBER YOU ARE A WARRIOR MOM ...........and the other MOMS ONLY GET HONORED ONE DAY .........

YOU GET IT GOOD 364 from ALL OF US........THAT SHOULD GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT - WHEN IT GETS REALLY TOUGH......AND LONELY!

HUGS & LOVE
:no1mom:
YA
all
ARE
YOU
KNOW!

Star*

call 911........call 911
ABSOLUTELY - TODAY IS WHATEVER YOU WANT OR NEED IT TO BE IN YOUR MIND!!!!!!!

ITS A HAPPY THINKING MENTAL DAY TO KEEP IN YOUR MIND - TO MAKE YOU SMILE ABOUT THE GOOD -----nae======GREAT MOMS YOU ARE!!!!

witzend

Someone sent me a lovely Mother's Day Do-over card today! Thank you! It was as close as I got...

Today it rained like the dickens, then it sunned up and I have a big pot of stew in the crock. And a nice bottle of wine. And I'm thankful that I have such wonderful Un-Mother's Day friends! :D

Someone sent ME ALSO a very, very lovely, and thoughtful Mother's Day Do-Over card. That truly made my day~! Happy, Happy Un-Mother's Day to each and every one of you sweet ladies. I'm having licorice with my wine.

Tiapet

Old Hand
Well, well fed mice do tend to be able to live long and prosper better too I think. I actually like watching mice scurry around and do their thing. They are very cute! :)

Star*

call 911........call 911
Mice are smart and cute too - my rats were adorable. They just don't give up too much information.......even if you do think youve guessed correctly - DRATS.