More good news!

F

flutterbee

difficult child was assessed by MR/daughter on Dec 29th. She doesn't have a developmental diagnosis, but has a lot of traits. They talked with difficult child and with me, reviewed the neuropsychologist evaluation and said "I've been doing this for 20 years and I've never come across anything like this." :hammer:

They were going to have the consulting psychologist review the neuropsychologist evaluation and possibly meet with difficult child. We haven't heard anything and I assumed that it was a no go. One of those phone calls I kept forgetting to make.

A woman called today and said she was from MR/daughter and she is difficult child's Support Administrator and wanted to schedule a time to meet to go over the services they are going to provide.

difficult child has been found eligible to receive services!!! I won't know until March 5th what services they are going to provide, but this is wonderful news!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Wow, that IS great news! I hope they can start the services right away and that they help her like they think they will!

Yay! :D

everywoman

Great news. I'm glad someone is going to step in and help difficult child be all that she can be. We can't do this all alone. And it seems you have been doing all you can, and she is doing better, so maybe with the extra help, things will really get moving in the right directions.

F

flutterbee

Thank you.

Everything seems to be falling into place almost all at once. It's wonderful to see your efforts pay off and just at the right time when difficult child is willing to participate.