More possible baby momma drama

DammitJanet

This isnt 100% certain but we have heard it through the grapevine (Lindsey told Cory who told us) that Lindsey may be divorcing her hubby.

:surprise:

She married this Army guy either right around Cory's birthday in 2007 or in early August of 2007. We never found out for sure. Cory stole that money from me on his birthday that year to have a blowout party. One thing he did was sleep with Lindsey for that last time then but he didnt know a thing about this dude or her getting married! He found out later that she said she was married when she slept with him! Uhhh...and to an Army dude which made it adultery. Shaking head. We dont know if that is really true or not, she likes to make up stories to try to keep Cory hanging and not have anyone else in his life.

So anyway...Cory moved on with Mandy and Lindsey got married and had this last baby with her hubby. This is the only one she ever married. We actually hoped she would stick with him because he was a nice guy. I did wonder in my gut how she was going to do this because Lindsey is a stay at home type gal. I didnt think she would do well with Army guy being deployed to another base but I just thought I would see what would happen. Maybe he would just get deployed overseas and never leave this local base.

Well Army dude...got his overseas deployment postponed because baby was sick but now he is supposed to leave the end of this month. She isnt happy. She says she wants to divorce him because he hasnt been spending enough time with her even though he hasnt been deployed. Ummmm. He is in the Army! He still has to work. When you are in the military they work you for long hours. I know Jamie worked sometimes 12 to 14 to 16 hours a day sometimes. Sometimes he was gone for 24 to 48 hours straight! The military isnt a 9 to 5 job.

Plus...Lindsey spends most of her time at her moms house! Both Keyana and Keyana's older brother actually live with Lindseys mom. Have since they were born. Lindsey has always flitted in and out. Keyana lived with us for awhile when Lindsey stayed here and for a short period of time after that but then she went back to Lindseys mom.

This is all going to get right interesting. Lindsey always picks "interesting" men for the fathers of her children. First one was 14 when she was 19. Then there was Cory who was 18 when she met him, turned 19 a few weeks later, she was 2.5 years older than him. She knew he was on SSI. Then she picked this Army guy who I am not sure if he is older or younger than her or not. I think he may be younger too. I think this is his first tour so that would make him younger cause she is now 26.

Now if she divorces him, I wonder if he will go for custody of their son. I think he stands a good chance of getting custody because he has all this inside info on how she has parented the other two kids and the "stat rape" she performed to even have the first child. Thats what it was. Call a spade a spade. If a boy had done it, he would have been arrested and had to report on the sex registry for life.

Now, if she gets divorce, I think the whole thing with her even telling Cory that she is thinking about it is sending the message that she is going to be calling him and bugging him again. Ugh. Mandy is going to go ape. I pray Cory is smarter than this.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Wow... What a winner.

I am praying Cory is strong enough too, he does NOT need this!!! Keyana, either.

I don't really know what to say except... If Mandy can't handle a little drama... She may be in the wrong relationship. Or she may just surprise you! (Or not. You never know.)

Keeping you, & Cory, & Keyana in my thoughts.

DammitJanet

Another thing I am wondering is...how many Daddy's these kids are going to have in there little lives? Sigh. So far Keyana's brother has had at least 3 fairly long term ones...his bio dad, Daddy Cory, and now Army daddy. Keyana has had two...Cory and Army dude, new baby has one. We all know that will go up since the kids are aged 5, 3 and 8 months!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Please tell me she doesn't make the kids call each new husband Daddy Tom/Dick/Harry. I hate when people do that if the other parent is still in the picture.

Sounds to me like she tries to get guys with a guaranteed income but is never satisfied because things don't go the way SHE wants them too. Must be nice...get a guy, have a kid, get bored/lonely/restless, toss the old guy like an old sock and find a new one. If I thought of divorce everytime husband had a job with long/weird hours then I would.....well.....I'd be thinking divorce every single day! LOL

I would think (hope) Cory has her number and won't be drawn in. Maybe it will work out for him though in that he (or you) will get to see/keep Keyana more often while she's scoping out the next *stinker.

(* LOL, I typed something else originally....another word for lollipop.....and this is what the censor feature changed it too!)

DammitJanet

LOL...Stang. I wondered that too. We got Keyana two weekends in a row now. Wonder if she is "dating" or if they are working on the marriage. Hmm. Past year we have only had her every other weekend unless something very odd comes up and she has made arrangements well in advance. This weekend she just called up on friday and said...when are you coming to get her? LOL. Uhhh...ok.

KTMom91

Sounds to me like Lindsey has a better offer on those weekends...and it isn't her husband! Those poor kids, dealing with all of that already. Hope Cory is able to stay out of the drama and protect Keyana from most of it.

donna723

Janet, if they do divorce I'd like to think that Army guy would be able to get custody of that baby ... but how would that work if he was still on active duty military?

Star*

call 911........call 911
This has always been my thought with Mothers of Lindseys capabilities and I remember ALL of her little antics from the get go.

I'd like to have a boatload of money - and have her, Cory and you and me sit down at a table and hide a tape recorder. Then ask her if we set her up in a nice house with a car of her choice and a bank acct - if she would just sign custody of K over to you and Cory. For XX amt.

Money has always made her world go round...always will....and she just keeps dragging the kids along for the ride or to Grandmas house. Then I would take the tape to family court, petition for her parental rights to be terminated and put Keyana with you in a stable home and give the other Grandma visitation.

Sorry - I'm just not in a mood to hear about kids getting drug through the mud today by gold digging Mothers. I've had enough of idiot should have been spayed women like her. (makes up to here sign with hand)

And Mandy? Well - I just don't know what I'd say to her other than - Lindsey was there first and she is the Mom (loosely used term) of Cory's daughter so she's always going to be there. That is unless I hit the Lotto or get one heck of a scratch off (took your advice ;)) and then we'll do the tape recorder thing - and an animal shelter. :tongue:

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Any chance you have any vet friends that would help you spay this kitty????

OMG - those poor kid/our poor future...cultivated difficult child's. Sheesh.

DammitJanet

Oh....thank god she got her tubes tied with the last baby! No more kids for her unless she can get them reversed which I would seriously doubt.