More Snow!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
We got about 8-9 more inches....maybe more, it was hard to tell once it started blowing around.

easy child brought the boys this morning. She came in with snow up to her knees and Darrin with it up to his fanny. lol (husband won't shovel for the life of him)

About an hour ago they finally got a snow plow down our street. Our cars are still buried though. Nichole attempted to get to work but couldn't get out. The plows hadn't been down her street at all. So she said forget it. Wasn't worth getting stuck in the snow or having a wreck.

easy child made if fine......although roads were awful this morning.

I've got beef stew in the crock pot and am about to make up a batch of corn bread to go with it. Yum!

tiredmommy

Are you near a lake or river? Sometimes some towns dump snow into the local waterways or they find an empty field or parking lot.

flutterby

Fly away!
We are near a river, but not in my direction. They would have been going the wrong way!

Oh...unless they were going to the dam. Hmmmm.... It's still a kind of roundabout way to get to it, but it would make more sense than the river.

Nancy

Lisa did you see that 40 car accident in I71 in Columbus yesterday? People were stuck in traffic for 6 hours until they got it cleaned up.

We have so much snow here it's hard to find anyplace to put it. It's been snowing for days and there is snow in the forecast all week. Thankfully it's coming down slowly so we can keep our roads clear.

Nancy

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
At least we don't have problems with finding places to put snow up here. We've got the WI River running right through town, plus a myriad of lakes.

My only objection is that they tend to pile it up so high at some intersections that I can't see over/around it, and I drive a mid-sized SUV!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Dang Nancy I missed that one on the news!!! Somehow it doesn't surprise me. I bet there were plenty of accidents around here. People here don't know how to drive on clean dry roads.......and the snow turns them into maniacs. It is the reason I avoid driving in the snow......not my driving, I learned to drive in snow like this, it's their driving that scares me. lol

flutterby

Fly away!
That was actually up here by me - between my exit and the next one north.

I think they're dumping snow at the fairgrounds. I saw the dump trump come back empty and that's about the only place he could have gone in that time span.