More stupid news....

Star*

call 911........call 911
Oh honey (x)- let me install CABLE for you! THIS STORY IS UNREAL

What? The guy didn't have a Home Depot near?

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Umm OK??? Honey, you stand right here, outside the wall while I shoot the hole for cable!!!
That is just too dumb and sad...

susiestar

Roll With It
This is really really dumb, sad, STUPID!! What an idiotic way to kill your wife.

WTH is going on in these people's minds? I understand the 41,000 lbs of chocolate, but the other things going on lately?? IS it something in the water??

VickiL

It was no surprise to me that this occured in MO...I've lived here long enough to not be surprised by the thinking of some people. I'm sure he had the best intention to get that little hole in the wall, somehow, but I just have to shake my head at the reasoning behind this one! I'm sure, too, that he had no idea that the bullet would hit his wife...

KTMom91

Wow...I am always amazed at people's thought processes. I'm guessing he didn't inform her of his plan? "Honey, please leave the bedroom, I'm going to shoot through the wall now." How sad for the family.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Maybe he shoulda used a rifle. It would have made a slightly larger, but neat, hole.

And probably killed the neighbor's wife instead!!!

What the....???

PS My inlaws have a trailer there. Maybe birds of an iq feather flock together?

Sorry, this is tragic, but sheesh.

Oh, and there is no home depot. Probably for at least an hour. They just got a super walmart.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Unfortunately this doesn't surprise me. That sort of thinking goes on around here on a regular basis.

A tragedy for the family that was completely unnecessary. :sad-very: