Morning funny

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ok. easy child has been banned from using either of our two cars for 'behavior' issues.

I go out this morning to make sure he didn't take the car to school, and my BRAND NEW car is missing. I panic.

Let me backtrack. husband doesn't sleep. He is up at all hours of the night doing whatever. Right now he is in cleaning phase.

So, I come into the house yelling, "The new car is gone!! Someone stole our car!!"

He says very calmly that it is in the garage. The garage? We haven't had a car in the garage in 15 years!!

Evidently his nightly task was to clean the garage so a car could fit in. I never even thought to look in the garage for a car.

Abbey

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:holymoly::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I very nearly fell outta my chair!! Way too funny.

And oh, since husband is in cleaning mode....Could I please borrow him for a while?? I'll keep him busy for DAYS. :cutie_pie:

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Glad he caught you before you phoned it in to police. Might be a little odd to have to call them back and say the car was in the garage. You could be making the evening news with the Tennessee folks who put the kid in the trunk so they could get the tv in the back seat.....

Abbey

Spork Queen
Glad he caught you before you phoned it in to police. Might be a little odd to have to call them back and say the car was in the garage. You could be making the evening news with the Tennessee folks who put the kid in the trunk so they could get the tv in the back seat.....

Shoot...the police don't come for darn near anything here. We were broken into two years ago...got into the house with me sleeping upstairs, never came. It's all by phone call.

Abbey

KTMom91

When Lisa's done with him, I could use your husband over here. Hubby has turned our garage into a workshop. With about 47 of every tool and electronic gadget imaginable. I think there are 12 computer monitors. Then, in the backyard...