Mothers day / Monday / depressed

MICHL

I had a super lousy mother's day & am depressed today also. It just suc_ s the life out of me. I was too depressed to exercise, but I will try to do that today.

Andy

I am sorry :( I hope you will find the motivation to start an excercise today. I know that feeling of not wanting to move, not seeing the good it will do.

I am finding that being outdoors helps me a lot. I love to hang out clothes but when I am in the house it doesn't seem like a fun thing to do. Then once I go outside, I am so glad I did.

If it is a nice day where you are at, try going for a short walk.

For years and years, I used to force myself to get out of bed and out of the house. So strange, I KNEW that once I got going I would be just fine but that knowledge had to be pulled out of myself every morning. It had to convince me every single day. I loved school and my jobs but I still could not get going in the morning. I would wonder if I should just drop out of school or quit my job because I was too depressed to deal with moving in the mornings.

I would tell myself that if I got to school or work and still did not feel I could go further, then I would go home. I never made that return trip home. But even so, it was still a daily battle to get going, to find a motiviation to move.

I hope will feel better this afternoon and evening.

Jody

I am sorry it was such a bad day. Definately find something that you like to do today, it will help you get out of the dumps, most days anyway. Many hugs, and maybe exercising will make you feel a little better.

MICHL

I think being lonely has a lot to do with it, I didn't get any flowers, and difficult child bad mouthed me as usual. I dreaded the day before it even began.

C

candiecotton

yup suckie mommys day here too 2 of my 5 children didnt even say anything to me . i worked till 4:30 am didnt get much sleep ( we went to pick up a friend he had to go to jamaca for a family emergency & he came back ...he wished me happy mothers day) . hubby didnt say a word to me . i would of at least liked for him to say something i did have 2 of his children ( one was 11 lbs 3 oz ! ) but nothing , i got his mm a gift @ the craft fair as usual it was "lovely" which translates into more useles **** she has.
G surprisingly was ok yesterday , & she caled tonight & asked if she could stay out tomorrow night ( of course i said yes)
work today was dragging out i dont know what it is but the calls have slowed down a lot ( i work HR for GE ) & i was just exausted from the lack of work today
i needed pantyhose because we have court tomorrow & we have GE reps in this week so we need to dres bus casual & i did get a sale with tops they were $5 each regular price over $50 i scored so good im going in this week when i get paid to get some more its nice to have new things lol
well im off to bed me & the cats as hubby is off to work in a hour

Wiped Out

Staff member
Sorry your day was so difficult. I hope you did go out today and exercise-I know that always helps me. Sending gentle hugs your way.