move over Orli....Gotta new hunk!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay NOW I'm totally confused......

"cause like"

First - I see the Avatar - very dark, mysterious and handsome.

Then I see the picture with the suit and tie - still nice, but not so mysterious

Then the third picture - I see CHEST & Treasure and I'm flipping back and forth to make the comparisons

The FOURTH picture - the man flat turns into a brotha....

WHUT UP?

meowbunny

I'm still clueless. rofl One of the Lost crew? I do think your avatar picture is the hottest. Too many muscles for my taste.

Star*

call 911........call 911
You can have your brunettes -

I have a secret hunk too - but he's blonde & Swedish! He was in the movie the 13th warrior. WO WO WO......tongue hits floor.

trinityroyal

You can have your brunettes -

I have a secret hunk too - but he's blonde & Swedish! He was in the movie the 13th warrior. WO WO WO......tongue hits floor.

I LIKED that movie Star.
Lots of big strapping Swedes, and Antonio Banderas thrown in for good measure.

Yee-hah!

However, GB is not too shabby at all

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Ok I did some thinking and I will concede you can have him. But that means I get colin farrell. (What is it about those dark haired guys with accents?)

Beth

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ok, ok...I have to admit I'd go for Wayne Brady. He's just so darn talented that you can't help loving him.

Wouldn't these guys love reading this thread???:holymoly:

Abbey

meowbunny

Abbey, I'll pop the Wayne Brady bubble for you (I hope). He is definitely talented, but he is also a very rude jerk! Met him way back when -- late 80s? -- at a local comedy club. I told him I liked his act and thought he was very good, nothing more. He came back with and who do you think I am? I said, well, I thought you were Wayne Brady but obviously I had to be wrong because I couldn't imagine someone that talented being that rude to a fan. He did try to backpedal and apologize but, to my mind, I was treated rudely, condescendingly and was publicly humiliated for absolutely no reason.

slsh

member since 1999
I have so got to get a life - have no clue who Gerard Butler is but oh my goodness.... he is certainly a very pleasant eyeful! I think I like the dread-look best.

Off to google him... thanks for the diversion, Loth! :rofl:

Abbey

Spork Queen
Abbey, I'll pop the Wayne Brady bubble for you (I hope). He is definitely talented, but he is also a very rude jerk! Met him way back when -- late 80s? -- at a local comedy club. I told him I liked his act and thought he was very good, nothing more. He came back with and who do you think I am? I said, well, I thought you were Wayne Brady but obviously I had to be wrong because I couldn't imagine someone that talented being that rude to a fan. He did try to backpedal and apologize but, to my mind, I was treated rudely, condescendingly and was publicly humiliated for absolutely no reason.

Ohhhh...that is so terrible. Now I don't like him. I don't like rude people. :(

Abbey

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Like Sue, I have no clue who this guy is . . . worse yet, haven't a clue who or what my type is. :capitulate:

I have got to quit wasting my time watching the History & Discovery Channels.
:rofl: