Moving day for the chickies!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
My tub is FREEEEEEEE!!!

husband installed the door to the coop today and this evening I found the brooder lamp and infrared bulb at Home Depot (yes, the same place he went to yesterday and decided in all his manly wisdom that a ceramic space heater was what I actually wanted) for about twenty bucks total. Lesson learned: Never send a difficult child man to the hardware store without a PICTURE of what you need him to get.

The cute li'l chickies love their new warmer heat lamp and seem to have settled into their new coop very nicely :D

And after I disinfect my bathroom, I'll get to enjoy my bubbles again!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Chicks in the RED LIGHT district make a good bit of money you know.....:tongue: - I see by the picture they are THERE! (red light and all)

How about the Coop De'Ville

-The Cadillac Ranch Memoirs

-By the chicks that lived and clucked there.

OMG even I know I'm going to the corner for that one. Probably to He77:laugh:

mstang67chic

Going Green
The chicks that clucked there.

OMG

To your corner STar! Erm...here....take my hand...we'll go together......that was TOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!!!!

And the chickies look nice and cozy!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well bock bock bock didn't rhyme - WHERE WAS YOUR MIND??? HUH - YOU TO THE CORNER....NOT ME - I"M GOOD. ;) er WELL BEHAVED.

4sumrzn

LMAO.....the sign is good. I'm glad the chickies are enjoying their cozy coop. Hope you are enjoying having your tub back too!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Star, there IS another sign they have with a stockinged high- heeled leg sticking out of an egg shell... I just figured it had something to do with getting laid... the egg, that is.

(Alright, I'm going, I'm going! No need to push, I know where my corner is!)

Jena

aw i'm so sorry i'm sooo late to this!

How cute are they in their little home! i love animals, chickens, cows, you name it!!!

Abbey

Spork Queen
GCV...this is private, so no one else on the board can read this, right? :winks:
I have been to the Chicken Ranch in Pahrump. They actually have a very nice buffet that a lot of the Vegas people do. But, here's the deal. An outside woman can only go in during buffet time, otherwise women are banned. An elderly woman who was a regular at the grocery store told me about it. I nearly died looking at this 80ish woman who drives 45 minutes to a brothel for a cheap buffet. Her 55+ community even has a bus that takes you up there.

So, my curiosity got the better of me and I went up there to see what a brothel was like. It's TOTALLY cheesy on the outside, but quite nice inside. The 'ladies' kind of hang out in a really nice living room and when a 'client' comes in they all stand in a line for inspection.

One thing I will say is that the legalized prostitution is VERY controlled in that state. I won't go into the details, but I sure wouldn't go through that for a job, sex aside.

I ended up having my nice buffet then a tour and went home. It's a historic place.

Ab

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Wow. A buffet AND sex?! Hope my husband NEVER finds out about this... :rofl:

(He might actually expect me to start cooking...)

F

flutterbee

Where are these corners of which you speak?

I thought the room was round.

And padded.