Moving to new place

Jody

I am moving to my new apartment tomorrow. I have had the apartment for 3 weeks but haven't been able to get physically moved in. Between Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalga and nothaving in help it's taken awhile. Tomorrow I have a truck and 3 helpers and my daughter. Yeah.

It's just me and my dog Broady and my difficult child daughter who is 12 comes home for weekends Friday-Sunday. I am so excited. Everything works and is nice and clean. All hardwood floors, and linoleum in the kitchen. Too exciting for me, I have never had that. The kitchen is a whole different room, which I love!!! New oak cabinets. Picture window in the front room, small back patio and the landlord just called and is putting in a privacy fence. He said people were walking behind the house and he doesn't like that. Broady can play back there as long as we clean up and I am out with him. I would never leave him out in the yard by himself anyway. Too paranoid. He is a beautiful boy, and I am afraid someone would steal him. They have been known to do that here. Makes me sick but I am just too excited. I so don't want all that drama at my new house. I want it to be a new start and I don't want bad memories. I just hope that it can really be that way. A new start. I am too excited.

DDD

I'm thrilled for you Jody. Here's hoping the move goes smoothly and that your new environment brings peace. Hugs. DDD