must share this

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by mrscatinthehat, Jan 26, 2008.

1. mrscatinthehat

mrscatinthehat Seussical

This is a little long but it is so worth watching. husband sent this to me and I just had to share it. The most unlikely creatures doing the most unlikely things. Kinda gives ya hope in a way.

2. mom_in_training

mom_in_training New Member

Wow!!!! Thank you for sharing, Definitely worth the watch. Who would have ever thought a cat and a crow. Simply amazing. :)
  3. klmno

klmno Active Member

Wow- first I thought the lesson learned was that I should never make an assumption about or underestimate the power of instinct.

After thinking a minute, maybe the lessons are that sometime our first reactions might be wrong-

And, that guardian angels do exist- and apparently can show up at any time, in any form!

Thanks for sharing this!

4. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

Unreal! That is one of the coolest things I have ever seen.
  5. Coookie

Coookie Active Member

Amazing... :its_all_good: There are some humans that could learn from this. :)

Thanks for sharing, it was well worth the time. :)

6. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

That was simply astounding, and wonderful.

I've never seen anything like it, or heard of such a thing either.

Thanks for sharing. I can't wait til Nichole sees it.
  7. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Wow. I absolutely loved watching this. As a 'bird person,' I'm not surprised, but to watch it was awesome.

8. Star*

Star* call 911

THAT was SO TOTALLY Awesome -

Thanks for sharing that Beth - best smile of the day!

9. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

If you guys liked that, you should watch Amazing Animal Videos on Animal Planet. I saw the cat and the crow story on there. Also, a deer and a rabbit, a snake and a mouse, a cow and a pig, a cat and a mouse, a pit bull and a parakeet, a mom cat that nursed the dog's pups, etc.

It's really cool. We could really learn a thing or two from our animal friends.