must share this

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by mrscatinthehat, Jan 26, 2008.

1. mrscatinthehat

mrscatinthehat Seussical

This is a little long but it is so worth watching. husband sent this to me and I just had to share it. The most unlikely creatures doing the most unlikely things. Kinda gives ya hope in a way.

http://www.sonnyradio.com/catandcrow.html

Beth

2. mom_in_training

mom_in_training New Member

Wow!!!! Thank you for sharing, Definitely worth the watch. Who would have ever thought a cat and a crow. Simply amazing. :)

3. klmno

klmno Active Member

Wow- first I thought the lesson learned was that I should never make an assumption about or underestimate the power of instinct.

:teacher:

After thinking a minute, maybe the lessons are that sometime our first reactions might be wrong-
    :dont_know:

And, that guardian angels do exist- and apparently can show up at any time, in any form!

:angel:

Thanks for sharing this!

:yourock:

4. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

Unreal! That is one of the coolest things I have ever seen.

5. Coookie

Coookie Active Member

Amazing... :its_all_good: There are some humans that could learn from this. :)

Thanks for sharing, it was well worth the time. :)

Hugs

6. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

That was simply astounding, and wonderful.

I've never seen anything like it, or heard of such a thing either.

Thanks for sharing. I can't wait til Nichole sees it.

7. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Wow. I absolutely loved watching this. As a 'bird person,' I'm not surprised, but to watch it was awesome.

Abbey

8. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

THAT was SO TOTALLY Awesome -

Thanks for sharing that Beth - best smile of the day!

:redface:

9. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

If you guys liked that, you should watch Amazing Animal Videos on Animal Planet. I saw the cat and the crow story on there. Also, a deer and a rabbit, a snake and a mouse, a cow and a pig, a cat and a mouse, a pit bull and a parakeet, a mom cat that nursed the dog's pups, etc.

It's really cool. We could really learn a thing or two from our animal friends.