My baby is 10 today!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
easy child turns 10 today :D She is truly a blessing for husband and I. Not only was she the little girl I was silently hoping for after giving birth to two boys, she is a person I truly enjoy being around (most of the time ;) ) and I am so excited about all the promise I see in her future... :future:

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Happy Birthday to another May Baby!!!
10 wow that is so old... I feel so lost with N turning 5 and K turning 8!
Well I hope she continues to bring you so much joy and happiness.

Tell her HAPPY BIRTHDAY from this board Auntie/Mommy.

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Many happy Birthday wishes to easy child..Save your post cause teen years are not far away and its always good to have a reminder when they lose their minds :)

Marcie

I'm a bit late so HAPPY BELATED birthday easy child!!! Hope your special day was perfect in every way!!!:D

I love Marcie's post!!! I had the same sort of relationship with my easy child that you have with yours. Then, she hit middle school - Things went downhill. Then she hit the beginning of her freshman year of high school. I didn't know how bad things could get. Now, she is at the end of her freshman year and I'm starting to see glimpses of my "real" daughter. In fact, I'm enjoying her company again!!!:D

I've got my fingers crossed. I don't think the monster my sweet daughter was replaced with is ready to fade away yet. However, someday, I believe my daughter and I will be as close as we used to be...

If I close my eyes, I can still see her running along the beach in her swimsuit with brightly colored fish all over it, pretending to be a seagull... I'll always cherish the special time I had with her when she was young.:D She grew up too quickly.:sad-very:

Sorry, I didn't mean to steal your thread!!! Enjoy as much quality time as you can with your "baby" now. And then, keep those memories close at heart when the "monster" makes it's appearance...

As far as you losing your mind, I'm sorry I can't help you - I LOST mine years ago, lol!!! I think most of us here have been there done that!!! :crazy2::hammer: That is why we have eachother!!! WFEN