My baby sister is coming today :) Visit number 2!!

Mattsmom277

We so enjoyed the 2 weeks we had with my baby sister when we finally met during Christmas holidays. It is March break week here and my sister arrives sometime this afternoon and is here for the entire week. Her mom will pick her back up next Sat. or Sun.

I just wanted to share my happiness with you all. I had been stressed with wondering if her mother was good for her word that she'd ensure we could remain in contact (heard little since Christmas) and continue with more visits on a regular basis. But sure enough, I got a call on Sun. from my sister asking if she was still welcome for her school break. I have such huge relief that her mother does follow through. I was feeling fearful since January when they all sort of dropped off the radar.

I can't wait to see her. I bet she's grown even since December. easy child is delighted to have her aunt to hang out with over the holiday. She was up late last night with that anxious jittery thing going on, and up with the birds this morning. She keeps looking at the clock ( haha ).

Hope all of you who are having spring break with your kiddos are enjoying yourselves!

donna723

I hope you all enjoy the visit. I think it's just wonderful that you two have found each other after all this time!

nvts

Wow! This sounds great! I'm so happy that all of this is flushing out so well for all of you involved!

Have a great time!

Beth

Mattsmom277

Thank you all :). She's grown at least 2 inches, if not more, since her Christmas visit. Big bear hugs and excited chatter as we got all caught up. Just made homemade pizzas and the girls are giggling away in easy child's room with my cousins son who is with us until tomorrow as well. Another boy is coming to visit (good kid) shortly. All is well, and its so wonderful to have her with us again. We discussed with her mom today about summer vacation. Looks like she'll be here with us for 2 weeks in July and another 2 weeks in August. Somehow when she is here there is a part of me that feels complete, if that doesn't sound too corny. My cup is overflowing today :)