My baby went to the Prom!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Wow!! KT looks great! Love the dress. Elegant and not overdone. She has a handsome date as well. They look good together.

Did she have a fabulous time?? Hope so!! :D :D

Fran

Former desparate mom
It looks like they are loving the fun of going to the prom. She is very pretty. Love the hair.

donna723

Your daughter is lovely! She has great hair!

It's always sort of a shock to see your 'child' all dressed up like that ... it's like they've grown up right before your eyes! I hope they had a wonderful time.

DDD

I just wanted to jump into the picture and enjoy the fun with them. They both looked so happy to be celebrating prom night and having fun as a couple. Thanks so much for sharing. Are you as cute as she is? DDD

KTMom91

They had a great time! Don't know how much dancing they did, but they found lots of people to talk to, and went on a boat ride around the lake. Her date headed back home today-poor kid has about a 24 hour bus ride.

Star*

call 911........call 911
SHE is STUNNING!!! What a beautiful little girl. Her dates is handsome as well. I love the dress and the corsage -

How could she not have a good time? I'm sure she turned more than a few heads at prom!!!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
AWWW! I am sad that N is going into Kindergarten next year I can't even imagine!

She looks beautiful.
I am a huge fan of the red short hair... I grow mine out and then chop it off... dye it red and then try to grow it out...

He is a cutie also!

Thanks for sharing