My baby went to the Prom!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by KTMom91, May 16, 2009.

1. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

2. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Wow!! KT looks great! Love the dress. Elegant and not overdone. She has a handsome date as well. They look good together.

Did she have a fabulous time?? Hope so!! :D :D
  3. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Great pics! The dress is awesome and I love her hair!
  4. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

It looks like they are loving the fun of going to the prom. She is very pretty. Love the hair.
  5. Kjs

Kjs Guest

What a cute couple! Hope they had a fabulous time.
  6. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member Staff Member

Aw Mary, she's so pretty and I love the hair too. Hope she made memories to last a lifetime.

7. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

Your daughter is lovely! She has great hair!

It's always sort of a shock to see your 'child' all dressed up like that ... it's like they've grown up right before your eyes! I hope they had a wonderful time.
  8. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

How beautiful!! They look so happy. Hope all went well. (I'd kill for the red hair.)

9. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

They look like they were soaking up all the paparazzo attention! I'll bet they had a great time. :D
  10. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

I just wanted to jump into the picture and enjoy the fun with them. They both looked so happy to be celebrating prom night and having fun as a couple. Thanks so much for sharing. Are you as cute as she is? DDD
  11. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

They look they are having so much fun!! She's beautiful-I love her hair too:)
  12. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

They had a great time! Don't know how much dancing they did, but they found lots of people to talk to, and went on a boat ride around the lake. Her date headed back home today-poor kid has about a 24 hour bus ride.
  13. Star*

Star* call 911

SHE is STUNNING!!! What a beautiful little girl. Her dates is handsome as well. I love the dress and the corsage -

How could she not have a good time? I'm sure she turned more than a few heads at prom!!!
  14. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

AWWW! I am sad that N is going into Kindergarten next year I can't even imagine!

She looks beautiful.
    I am a huge fan of the red short hair... I grow mine out and then chop it off... dye it red and then try to grow it out...

He is a cutie also!

Thanks for sharing