My car!

DammitJanet

I am doing a sponsafyer car on Toyata racing for the grandkids. Please vote for me and also send it to anyone and everyone you know. Im gonna put it on facebook too. Send it to everyone you know in email too.

Also, I am doing one for Conductdisorders that should be approved tomorrow or the next day which I really want to go viral. I want that one to win bigtime.

Here is my little car. http://www.sponsafier.com/share/12087

DammitJanet

Its nascar. If I actually win...not likely...I would get tickets to the all star race in charlotte and my car would be run. Actually I think it is more likely that my car that I am making for Conductdisorder will win because there are more of us...and more of us know more people who in turn can get more people to vote and make it go viral. Also, who at Toyata can turn down running a car that says on its side "Drive for Emotionally Challenged Kids"? I mean they go all out for Autism awareness month. The car is covered in conductdisorder.com. LOL. Its better than a warlock!

The conductdisorder car should be approved tomorrow or the next day. I have taken a printscreen and will email it to whoever wants to see it. Its cool looking and has Denny Hamlin as the driver.