My deepest gratitude

Rainbird

Thank you all so very much for being so supportive and kind. It has been wonderful to find a website where other parents don't just tell you to "ignore the issues, teens will be teens, smoking pot and lying aren't that bad. I hope I can be of some sort of support to you all as well when I have something I can add. Many of you are dealing with very heavy and complex issues and I give you much credit for your courage and determination to help your children.

Steely

Thanks Rainbird. I remember feeling very similar when I first joined - I issued you many "thank you" statements to this group. It was such a relief to find people who understand. Glad you are part of your group.

elizabrary

I feel the same way. It's nice to be able to connect with people who understand and can give sound advice. People who have never experienced this have all kinds of ideas that aren't practical or realistic. They also think we should just get the kids to "straighten up" and tell you all about how it would be if they had that kid. Well, if those people had these kids for 1 hour they would fall to pieces and beg us to take the kids back! Glad you found us!