My DEX...

F

flutterbee

Ugh! I like WW's idea of marching Tink over there when she wants to see her Daddy, but then thought that little miss Princess will probably just turn it into YOU wanting to see DEX, not Tink. Does the man have no pride at all?

Don't give him or her the privilege of ruining your happiness over your new home.

G

guest3

OK it would be wrong to hope for an apartment fire to happen to your DEX and his Miss Priss, perhaps we could wish for a severe :censored2: roach infestation, or better yet :censored2: roaches and moths! So sorry honey I couldn not even imagine and my difficult child II would be showing up on his Father's door step if he lived that close there would be no stopping him.

Thankfully, it is across a very busy street. Well, 2 busy streets. We are kitty-corner and the intersection is a major one.

I give Tink a month, and she'll be sneaking out in the middle of the night to drive the van over there.

So today is Mr. Henpecked's birthday. Tink wanted to call him. I told her we could try "later". So, when she was not around, I tried calling him myself (of course, I had to call the Dutchess of Drama's cell phone) just to see if he was even around. Got no answer, and her voice mail was not even set up so I could not leave a message. Thankfully, Tink forgot about it later.

Is this what it is going to be like? I am SO going to have heartburn.

The other thing that I have not even addressed? I don't want to be looking at his mug all the time either. I'm done with him.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style='font-size: 12'>LAME</span></span> :nonono:

As if you need Madam Magical M- ff to be in your space, face or for you to have to speak to her highness!!!

Poor you, poor Tink...

I hope things smooth out soon.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Perhaps oh Queen....this is the way of the lighted foot path to show Tink where certain someone's priorities lie. Will it potentially have the capabilities to stink for Tink? (shake magic 8 ball) MAYBE SO. Does history tend to repeat itself (shake magic 8 ball) IT COULD HAPPEN. Is it something you want to see (shake 8 ball again) NOT LIKELY.

However...you will find a way to rise above the occasion and let life give Tink her lesson, all the while praying for some miracle that your ex finds the cure for his cranialrectalidis.

And iffin ya'll don't like that? Move. Of course THEN you would be the big bad Queen who took Tink away from her "precious".

Keep your chin up
Sorry = some how I HAVE to think that if controlling woman g/f got the apartment she strategically put herself close to you which I find odd to say the least. I don't know whats up with her, but she could be a head gamer.

Just thinkin'
Star

cranialrectalIDIS!!!

I knew there was a medical term for it.

She's a nut case, no doubt. But like I said, he put himself there. I know that in time Tink will see her dad for who he really is. Right now, the sun rises and sets by him.

Having to watch him follow behind her with a pooper scooper is not going to be easy.