My dog--a real live piggy bank

everywoman

Yesterday I went to the store and bought an item that was a little over a dollar. I paid with a twenty. Today I went to the pharmacy and looked for the 10 I had gotten back---not there--just a 5 and a few dollar bills. I was upset...my first thought was difficult child----that's awful I know, but for so long I could not keep cash in the house because of him. I got home, heard some chewing under the bed. One dog had found a bottle cap and was chewing. I got the broom to sweep---and what did I find? Little bits of a $10 bill....darn dog stole it from my pocketbook. Now I know what happened to that $100 my mom gave me at Christmas.

B

bran155

LOL Possibly a new career for you and the dog. Think of how much money you could make!!! :)

DammitJanet

EW...what kind of dog? My havanese is a difficult child thief! He goes into our pockets and my purse and steals things all the time. He takes lighters, our wallets, cell phones....anything he can get his cotton-picken mouth on and takes it under my living room sofa and chews it. We find the cell phones under the couch at least once a week!

Just last night I caught him stealing my lighter right off the bed when I got up to go to the bathroom!

everywoman

This is an America Hairless---a bald rat terrior. Wish I could find the pieces of that $100. And I need to apologize to difficult child for even thinking it could have been him!!!

SRL

Now I know what happened to that $100 my mom gave me at Christmas.

ACK!

Last week one of my kids had to go to the teacher asking for a new elastic string for a student ID because "my cat ate it". We found a 2 inch piece on the floor which meant the other 30 inches went down the hatch.

Once my mom had a huge black lab that ate large quantities of newly installed red carpeting.

Star*

call 911........call 911
DF's pitbull did this one fine and lovely morning when we were really broke. I didn't really have $2.00 for cigarettes but I left $3 for him. When I came home DF was just ill....grrrr, like a bear. Finally I asked "WHAT in the world is wrong?" and I got "You forgot to leave me $ for cigarettes." I thought - "NO I DID NOT" and walked over to the ashtray to look around the table, but twas not there. I swore I did set it out. Dude was in Residential Treatment Center (RTC).

About a day later I took precious pup out (the dog that can do NO wrong) and there in the corner of the yard was the million dollar poop. Digusting. So I told DF, he went out to look , and sure enough. Well you know I couldn't let that go - so from then on every time the dog went out to the bathroom I would wave a $1.00 bill from the door and say "NEED A WIPE?"

:ashamed:

rejectedmom

Not sure if it was the dog or the cat but someone chewed the corner of my new throw pillow. Not enough fabric is missinf for me to determine the culprit. GRRRrrrrrrrrrr

Also, My cat steals my jewlery. So did her predecessor. Last one always hid the necklace or earings under the dining room rug. This one hides them everywhere (I have a box full of single earings because I can't find the mate) but mostly in my bed. She also likes to play fetch (my dog won't play it ar all though) So ocassionally she will bring me something she stole wanting me to throw it for her. She'll get very upset if I try to substitute somthing else. She is also always up on my desk stealing pencils or paper clips or rubberbands. In the bathroom her prey is the sink stopper and my scrubbies. -RM

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
10 dollars is bad, but that 100 dollars I'd really be furious over.

Sounds like my Mom's dog.......evidently if it's within his reach, he'll eat it. bleh

Hugs

TerryJ2

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Leave out a $1 bill with some capcaisin on it. ;)