My dog is paralyzed

TerryJ2

That harness sounds great!

Yeah, steroids are a bear. Good luck.

What a lucky dog, to have a mommy who is trained to do massage on horses. Neat!

Just want you to know I'm thinking of you and Molly too. You are definitely NOT crazy!!! Our "fur babies" are members of our families too!!! Molly is lucky to be a part of your loving and caring family.

I'm glad the harness is helping. Let us know how Molly does with the wheelchair. I think it's a great idea!

I'll be keeping Molly in my thoughts and hoping she recovers ASAP from whatever has caused her paralysis. WFEN

katya02

Solace
Molly is slowly improving, getting a little more movement in her back legs ... hurry up dog cart!! :) She's also clearly bored to death on her orthopedic bed so I need to get her some new things to chew. When daughter or I take her out back, she does her thing and then wants to just hang out outside ... unfortunately the weather isn't very conducive to a leisurely stroll around the garden! She lies down in the slush and muck rather than go in. Poor babe.

One thing I notice, after almost a week on the new, healthier diet, is that Molly's chronic severe dandruff has almost disappeared. Her coat is starting to look shiny! I've spent SO much $$ on fancy commercial dog foods all these years, trying to fix the dandruff, and given her extra oil etc., and now it's almost gone in six days. Wow.

Think I'll start making homemade cat food too! :)