My dtr, the exotic dancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jane,

I cannot imagine what you are going through.

Continued hugs and prayers for you and both of your daughters. May God take you all in His loving arms for comfort.

:angel:

dlgallant

My difficult child just had her baby after 3 months of bed rest, and I worked from home to care for her. As soon as the baby was 2 months old she hit the streets again. I found on my computer where she had posted online while on bedrest that she was working as an exocitc dancer, and had signed up for an online prostitution site. Fortunately, she never even opened the responses to her post. I believe this time will be the time she steps away from pretending to be "bad girl" and actually living it. I feel like a bad mother because I've given up hoping she'll turn around, and just wish she wouldn't do this in the small town we live in. She has moved in with her dad (who not only molested her but tried to kill us multiple times, he liked fires) and tells everyone that will listen how I destroyed her life and makes up outrageous stories about me. It hurts a lot less than it used to, but the sting will never go away I'm so sorry you're going through this

I copied and pasted this to a new thread because this thread is over a year old. Please respond to dlgallant on the new thread- Suz

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm so sorry. And I'm truely sorry that difficult child's choices have such an impact on Molly. Hopefully she will learn to detach soon too.

(((hugs)))

witzend

Just noticing this post is over a year old, and wondering how it got resurrected? J, your daughter is in Seattle, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.