My E-cigarette

everywoman

I bought myself an E-cigarette last week when I bought my carton of cigarettes---I have used it regularly, and it has really reduced my use of cigarettes by 1/2 already. It is easy to use, and I think many of you who are thinking about quitting might be interested.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I wonder if they make an E-slot machine for my inlaws... and my husband... :rofl:

On a more serious note, anything that helps you quit smoking is great news!

shellyd67

Good Luck Everywoman ! It is hard but so worth it ! I quit just over a month ago cold turkey. I think about it once or twice a day but that is all. It was harder trying to fill in the gaps because I used to love smoking while chatting on the phone or hanging out with husband on the deck smoking and catching up on our day. husband quit a few days after I did cold turkey too !

We were out with friend tonight for dinner who smoke and we just hung out and chatted after dinner while they puffed. It was actually kind of funny that we were no longer puffing away with them.

Keep me posted and if I can support you in any way it would be my pleasure.

witzend

Good for you! It's wonderful that they have so much more to help people quit. Keep up the good work, and good for you too, Shelly!

susiestar

Roll With It
Wonderful news!! They sure have a ton of tools to help now, don't they? Even if you never stop smoking totally but switch to just the e-cig it will help your health a TON. The e-cigs have most of the other substances that really harm you taken out - they are just the nicotine. Or the ones I have seen are supposed to only have the nicotine. This means it is great because the nicotine is NOT the most harmful part of smoking, just the addictive part.

I hope you are as proud of yourself as I am of you!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm glad it worked for you.

Nichole got husband and I one to try for xmas.

Turned out husband did all the trying......and it didn't do anything for him because he didn't do it right. And he used up the little packets so I never got to give it a whirl.

Maybe at some point I'll order some packets and try it myself. But the size of it was a bit odd....guess I could get used to that maybe.

Good luck with it. I hope it helps.

Hugs

H

HaoZi

I have one. It's good for taking the edge off, but even combined with the patch I still haven't entirely quit. Cut waaaay back on the real ones, but to me the e-cigs just lack in satisfaction. I know other people that adore them and quickly switched over to only e-cigs.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I wonder if they make an E-slot machine for my inlaws... and my husband... :rofl:

On a more serious note, anything that helps you quit smoking is great news!

I found that TODAY as a matter of fact.....it's the grocery cart at a little store called Aldis. You have to put a quarter in the grocery cart handle to get to use one, but when you are done? You get your quarter back. This should be used in Vegas.

Everywoman - Leave it to your brilliance to find a magical cigarette!!!!!! I bet you used a coupon too! lol.

DDD

I have had one for quite some time. I think you have to have your "head on straight" for it to be really helpful. Sadly, my head is still on a slant. DDD