My ears...

Abbey

Spork Queen
If I knew how to stream the audio in my house right now I'd upload it. You woulnd't believe it. In order to keep our 3 parrots entertained (they're easilly bored), we have a few CD's of whistling songs that we play from time to time. They are the ultimate difficult child's. They LOVE the songs.

All 3 are whistling the Andy Griffith's song at the top of their lungs. They even do it in two part harmony. I had to shut the doors so the neighbors wouldn't complain.

Calgon...take me away.

Abbey

klmno

Oh, I can't help with this. I thought this was going to be a thread about how to make it easier for you to hear someone entering your house-

LOL

Now, I see you are trying to INCREASE sound in your house so it will be MORE difficult to tell when someone is entering.....UMHHH!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Abbey if you'll go thru that there is no doubt you love your birds. lol

There is no other sound on the planet that grates on my nerves worse than whistling. I'm serious. It'll have me raging in less than 5 mins.

All thanks to the lil ol' man that lived above my Mom and I for a year and whistled every single darn day, all day long and never once managed to whistle an actual tune. ACK!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
My x was tone deaf, yet believed he could whistle. = not.
We had a cockatiel, he taught it off key, Jingle bells.
When the bird got out - and was in the orange trees - the neighbor called and told me my bird was in her yard.

When I asked her how she knew it was MY bird she said she could hear my tone deaf x whistling all the time off key "Jingle bells" and when we weren't home he apparently whistled up a storm to serenade her. (not) but sure enough - I went - whistled and there was my off key/tone deaf immitator.

Abbey - for music all day on your computer - try www.Pandora.com

Andy

Just teach them to only sing when your family friend comes a visiting!
:rofl:

(looks like it will be a long time until you get rid of this one - it is even spilling over to this post)

Or, they can sing when you are, ummm, not up ready for company and put a note on the door stating, "When the birds sing, it is best to stay away."