my friends difficult child got rushed to hospital

Jena

hi everyone

so the "magic" of the board......... my friends son got rushed to the hospital today. He has autism. I have no idea what happened, other than her crying on phone to go get her youngest daughter from school with difficult child because she was jumping into the ambulance with him. They dont' know what's wrong with him.

My gut tells me it's a medication thing. She has managed him for years with no medications, it is amazing how far she has gotten with him. Yet for some reason i think recently she tried a medication.

ok get your beads out. I love this little boy, i have flown a kite with him, he was so beautiful and excited. we went trick or treating together. he was so cute and funny.

Keeping my fingers crossed. she doesn't get upset easily.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Prayers have been said for this child. Sending good vibes and juju his way. Please keep us updated.

((hugs))

Prayers are uplifting this little one.
Please let us know how he is doing. It is simply terrifying to have your child rushed to the hospital... as most of us know.

Jena

i feel so bad for this mom. talk about "warrior mom" wow she blows me away. the level of calm she always displays, her son is rough, it is so so hard. Yet she almost always displays such calm and reassuring behavior. She has been through so much and devoted her life to him as well.

I havent' heard from her yet, i have no clue. I'm hoping it was just a horrible rage yet i dont' think so at this piont.

Jena

thank goodness he's ok. he had a severe seizure, he is not on any medications at all. This mom is amazing the work she has done with this boy, he's verbal, can communicate his needs, etc.

anyhow their running tests right now to find out why the seizure occurred. she was so thankful that i picked up her daughter. which was so so unnecessary. she's just that kinda person.

thanks you guys :)

susiestar

Roll With It
I am glad that the little boy has something that can be treated. I am so sorry he is having seizures on top of the autism.

Hugs,

Susie

I am so glad that this little one is getting treatment to help him with his seizures. But, I am so sorry that the family is having to deal with this along with everything else on their plate. My prayers will continue.

Jennifer, you are such a good friend. They are lucky to have you in their lives.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Mom must've been scared to death. Good for her for not hesitating and calling an ambulance. I'm glad they're looking into the cause of the seizure. Could be he's been having absence seizures for some time and no one realized. Travis was for years and I just thought he was zoning out with the autism.

Glad he's in good hands. Saying an additional prayer they figure out what's going on quickly.

Hugs