My GIFT to Abbey - for her new yard

Star*

call 911........call 911
:tongue:

spork notes 1.jpg

Now off to find a goat.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I'm fond of my goat, but for this cause, I'll loan her. (do watch out - I made her faint at the neighbor's request last night and said neighbor peed her pants...so...)

(love the spork)

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ok. You guys are going to have to pay for knee replacement if you keep this up. I'm finding it harder and harder to get off the floor.

Who on earth would find a GIANT spork and a goatboy video other than Star.

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
Geez. Maybe I could go on Good Morning American and have a chat about sporks. That's news worthy!! Barbie spork...who'd of thunk.

Abbey

KTMom91

I LOVE the giant spork! It's like a beacon...follow it to Abbey's house...all lighted up for Christmas...

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Just in case anyone was questioning Abbey's sanity... as if! This will answer all Spork related questions and indeed Sporks are Godlike...

"The Creation Theory

During the middle of the 20th century, God finally completed his greatest inventional feat, the spork. After the first spork was created, God stepped back, looked at it and smiled, for saw that it was good. Delighted with his ingenuity, God embarked to produce them in mass quantities and give them to the people of the world, fulfilling the forgotten clause in his covenent with the peoples of Abraham. Thus, there are now billions of Sporks worldwide, to the satasfaction of all."

I am on the floor laughing....this is good.... mwaaahaaaa!!!

I like the Anatomy of the Taco Bell Spork...

trinityroyal

A quote from the essay Sporks - The Utensils of the 20th Century

"Sporks also have a prevalent role as a plaything. One can push the spoon-like depression of the spork inside-out creating a "foon." Objects can be loaded into the new depression and then "fired" by pressing the spork back to its normal shape. Foons therefore offer a new medium with which to hone one’s target shooting skills. Among certain circles of individuals (this author’s friends being one group), great respect is given to an individual who can foon with good accuracy and range. Unfortunately, fooning requires a very flexible spork, which is sometimes hard to come by."
:rofl::rofl::rofl: