my granddaughter has arrived!

Discussion in 'Parent Emeritus' started by janebrain, Jan 20, 2011.

1. janebrain

janebrain New Member

Just wanted to let you know that E (difficult child 1) had her baby on Jan. 18th, a girl, Evyn. I got to hear her being born on speaker phone so I heard her first cries. She's really cute, 6 lbs and she is 19 inches long. I really should change E's status from difficult child to easy child now. She has changed so much since getting rid of the abusive boyfriend. We have gotten really close and it is like I am talking to another adult now and someone I would want to be friends with.
    --Jane

2. dashcat

dashcat Member

Congratulations on all your happy news and welcome to your beautiful granddaughter!

3. CrazyinVA

CrazyinVA Well-Known Member Staff Member

Congratulations! Babies bring such joy :) So, are you going to be Grandma, Meemaw, Nana, Grammy, what?? :) (I'm a Grammy, myself!)

4. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

Congratulations, and such good news about E! I know it was touch and go a while back, but it sounds as though she finally did get out of that jerk's clutches.

5. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Huge congrats Jane!!!! And a great update for difficult child/easy child as well! :beautifulthing:

6. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Jane! Aren't grandchildren wonderful!?!

7. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

How great! So now she has two? Cool.

Is she still on the west coast or did she move elsewhere. Maybe you can get out there to see the kids soon!

8. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

It was a pleasure to read such an UP post. I'm happy for you all. DDD

9. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

Congrats!

10. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Congrats, Gramma!

11. Estherfromjerusalem

Estherfromjerusalem Well-Known Member

Congratulations! May you always have lots of joy and fun with this granddaughter.

Love, Esther

12. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

Congratulations, Jane!

MimiSuz