My head won't stop spinning

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Ah, man, Steely. MO isn't that far away, wanna come hang out?

Ya know, when my dad passed away, my ex-mother in law wrote a huge long letter in the card she mailed me. It was so strange at the time, cause she talked about how months from then, I'd probably just be overtaken by grief and possibly never even figure out what triggered it. Hindsight - she was right on. While I thought her card was weird at first, I came to cherish that card, cause it validated all that weird cr@p I felt all thru that first twelve months. It also helped that it came from someone I love and trust, but still, she validated how I felt, and said it was NORMAL. I still carry that card in my glove box.

I wish I had suggestions, but I really don't have any to add. When I get like this, I walk or take a drive down a secluded country road. I either turn on music really loud or turn it off and just scream whatever pops into my head - all the things I want to say to people but can't, for whatever reason, I scream it at them as tho they were sitting right there. Even been known to hit the dashboard a few (hundred) times. And I'm not a violent person, either.

Hugs, my friend. We're here.

I'd like to offer that you turn off Neil Young - I listened to him when my sister died & I was ready to commit suicide myself. I'm not being harsh here - Neil Young should be banned during a depressive episode in anyone's life.
Ditto that. NY is one of my favorite artists -- I practically worshipped him in college (and not just because my crush happened to be a huge fan) -- but he worked out a few of his own demons in his music and some of it is very dark. (That said, "Horse With No Name" is actually by America, not Neil...)

Ditto everyone on validating how you are feeling with all your stress and grief. Prayers and cyber support are with you.

I've often told people that I've got the perfect platform to run for President. My platform would be to have "Murder Amnesty Day". One day a year you could go out and kill the ONE PERSON THAT CHRONICALLY P'S YOU OFF, and do so with no repercussions. If I was to win, and institute this practice, I figure I'd need to live until I was 106 years old!
OK, but can I hide from wife at your house on Murder Amnesty Day?

Sorry for the hijack, couldn't resist.

Steely

Oh, you guys thanks for the laughs, but another crappy day.:faint:

Neil Young/America/Dixie Chicks, whatever, I still need a horse and a desert.:tongue:

Murder Amnesty Day should possibly take effect in 2008, because I am coming close to some physical altercations.

Witch made more allegations today, and my company did nothing. They keep saying they are gonna "do something".........and to trust them..........but they don't. For the first time, ever in my life, I really thought I could cause physical violence. I felt like if she got within 2 feet of my personal space, I would knock her out cold.

Still have not spoken to my parents.

I have been working 9 days in a row, but I have 4 days off coming up. I will be searching for a new career then.

Thanks for the love.

susiestar

Roll With It
Sweetie,

I am sorry that things are so bad. Sending hugs and a shoulder.

Do you have a lawyer? I think it is time to protect YOUR interests in this situation with the company. Have you read the company handbook to see how things are supposed to be handled? What is teh policy for disability leave? You may qualify with all the stress from mrs Witch. See your doctor and a lawyer to protect YOUR rights and health.

You can have all the hugs you want from me.