my heart may never mend

carolanne

The one thing I hadn't noticed before is in your signature where you say you are a surrogate mom twice and planning your third surrogate child? Maybe I'm reading that wrong.

No you read that right. I have carried for a very very close friend twice as she is unable to carry a child to full term. It's her egg and her hubby's dna and there is no money exchanged at all. I do this because I am able to and nine months of pregnancy pales in comparison when I see my friend hold her child for the first time.

As for sis, I have apologized sooo many times over the last three-four years but apparently it was not the correct way....I told her I am sorry for what happened and it would be nice to put it behind us and be friends because I miss her and her family very much. She always comes back with she wants a written apology that explains exactly what happened, why it happened and how I am willing to fix it. She also wants me to tell her son, my nephew, that I was wrong and need counseling.

The problem with her began when she wanted to take my kids. She just showed up one day when I was out and said she was taking them and hubby had no say about it. My girls were out front of the house with friends and sis took a swing at hubby when he told the girls to go in the house. A neighbour told me that sis hit him in the face several times with a closed fist and her own hubby had a heck of a time pulling her away. I have spoken with her hubby several times over the years and even he says it was her and no one else that caused this rift.

As for Jess.....broinlaw said that she told them I suggested them as adoptive parents!!!! That I have encouraged her to either abort or adopt or abandon the child at the hospital after birth. I told him what Jess has been telling me....all of it, even my part with being upset and angry and trying to do what I thought was right.

I wash my hands of the entire situation. If child protective services shows up on my doorstep months from now asking if I would take the baby, damn right and straight off to court to terminate her parental rights....and a restraining order to boot.

I have had enough...no make that more than enough...of difficult child's games. It ended this weekend when she told a good friend of mine that I was harassing her to give me the baby. I've hurt enough for this child....it's time to put my other ones first and take care of their needs...because I realize that is why my other kids fight so much and disrespect me....difficult child never really left as long as I tried to help/hold on....but I am done....