My July boys are turning a year older!

lovemysons

Janet...
BOTH of your boys are so cute!!!

I love seeing pics of our kids here...thank you so much for sharing them and Happy Birthday to your guys.

Hugs,
LMS

DammitJanet

Those are the pics of when I last had a lot of fun with them...lol. Then they outgrew me and became pains in the butts. Seriously, does Cory look like he could be a bit of trouble there? LOL

lovemysons

LOL Janet...
Yeah, now after taking a closer look at Cory's expression in the second picture he does kind of have that "Hey bro I just got an idea lets go XYZ!" look about him. Too funny!

DDD

What handsome sons you have. Isn't it funny the flood of memories that rush to mind looking at old pictures of the kids? I know all about the "evil mother in law" frame of mind (heck, I guess my easy child's wife sees me that way!) but most Mom's look at snapshots or videos and at least for a moment or two have those "bust your buttons" pride that comes from doing their best taking a screaming infant and turning that infant into a man. I only look at albums every four or five years. Like you, I'm very proud of what I accomplished but...sometimes...I want to grab the kid out of the photo and turn time back. LOL DDD

H

HaoZi

Happy birthday to them! They look like there's a bigger age difference in both photos.

T

TeDo

My July boys just turned 13 last week. UGH! Now I have teenagers with MAJOR attitudes.:scared: