My July boys are turning a year older!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by DammitJanet, Jul 22, 2011.

1. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

2. lovemysons

lovemysons Well-Known Member

BOTH of your boys are so cute!!!

I love seeing pics of our kids here...thank you so much for sharing them and Happy Birthday to your guys.

3. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Those are the pics of when I last had a lot of fun with Then they outgrew me and became pains in the butts. Seriously, does Cory look like he could be a bit of trouble there? LOL
  4. lovemysons

lovemysons Well-Known Member

LOL Janet...
    Yeah, now after taking a closer look at Cory's expression in the second picture he does kind of have that "Hey bro I just got an idea lets go XYZ!" look about him. Too funny!
  5. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

They're so adorable! Time sure flies, doesn't it?....
  6. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Time goes by too fast, I swear it does.

easy child turns 27 this month........actually in 8 days.
  7. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

What handsome sons you have. Isn't it funny the flood of memories that rush to mind looking at old pictures of the kids? I know all about the "evil mother in law" frame of mind (heck, I guess my easy child's wife sees me that way!) but most Mom's look at snapshots or videos and at least for a moment or two have those "bust your buttons" pride that comes from doing their best taking a screaming infant and turning that infant into a man. I only look at albums every four or five years. Like you, I'm very proud of what I accomplished but...sometimes...I want to grab the kid out of the photo and turn time back. LOL DDD
  8. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

Happy birthday to them! They look like there's a bigger age difference in both photos.
  9. svengandhi

svengandhi Well-Known Member

My oldest boy will be 21 on the 31st. I don't feel any older, just alot fatter.
  10. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

My youngest boy will be 18 in October!!! When did this happen?
  11. TeDo

TeDo Guest

My July boys just turned 13 last week. UGH! Now I have teenagers with MAJOR attitudes.:scared:
  12. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

Janet, you have some very handsome sons there!
  13. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Good looking boys!

Time does fly...Miss KT will be 20 next month. Wow...