My kitten gives me hickies

M

ML

My guess is that he was weened too early. He roots and settles into my chest and tries to nurse my neck. I've read about it and supposedly he will most likely outgrow it. But I can't sit down to use the laptop without him getting on me and he's gettingi bigger, 7 months now, and I'm ready to ween him lol. He sure is cute though.

Last edited:

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
My guy doesn't s*ck on any body parts.

He does give "Eskimo Kisses": he'll get up on my chest and rub his cold, little nose back and forth on my nose.

He also likes to lick my nose and he grooms the Shepherd's face several times per day.

The dog loves it.

He returns the favor by grooming Jake on the body using his teeth and nibbling on him.

Lothlorien

When I had my cat, she used to stand on the counter and put her front paws around my neck and rub her face all over mine, back and forth, side to side. She gave hugs. She was extremely affectionate.

She used to suckle on my clothes or a blanket, but eventually stopped.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Good luck with the "weaning". Willie is 3 yrs old. He still will **** on our ear lobes at any slight chance he gets. lol And this is our Mr. Independent outside cat! :rofl:

But we rescued him from the shelter when he was just 4 wks old. They had too many unweaned litters to care for.