My mom is at peace now

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Karen, when my Mom died after a long illness my first reaction was immense relief for her. Then, as life continued without her, the grief was almost overwhelming at times. I am so glad your son has come around and that you are surrounded by loving friends and family. What a comfort that is.

Hugs,
Suz

wakeupcall

Karen, my mom lives in my heart. Your mother will live in yours' also. I miss her terribly, but so glad she no longer has the severe pain she was enduring. I know that you feel the same. I'm sorry. Please know I'm thinking of you and your family.

nvts

I lost my mom when I was 19 yrs. old. and she passed the same way yours did. I think you were right that she was holding on for your brother to come by.

I'll be thinking of you often. And remember, she's still there in your heart and when they're still alive in your heart, they only feel love & no pain!

God bless!

Beth

SunnyFlorida

So sorry for the loss of your mom. Glad your family members were around her.

So happy though about your renamed difficult child. He certainly does deserve such a well respected title.

I'm so pleased for you all.

On_Call

Adding my sincere sympathies to you - I will keep your entire family in my prayers. I am glad that you got to see your Mom recently and that your brother was able to see her, also.

Sending many cyber {{{hugs}}} to you tonight.

Wiped Out

Staff member
I'm so sorry for your loss. It's great you that ex difficult child showed up and was there for you. Hugs.

donna723

I am so very sorry that you have lost your mother. Sending lots of warm hugs and prayers for you and your family.

TerryJ2

Oh, Karen, I am so sorry. That is quite a blow. And it will be quite a transition.
I'm so glad your son was there for you. Absolutely beautiful.

Sunlight

sigh. while I know heaven is there and wonderful, I also like my loved ones close by me in person as well. my dad drowned in 1991. My first love. while he is no longer in person here, his spirit sustains me so many times.

God be with you and may your mom's spirit rest on you.

jbrain

Hi Karen,
so sorry to hear about your loss, please know I am thinking of you. Very glad to hear about your son's response though--he has come a long way.
Sincerely,
Jane