My mom needs prayers

tawnya

I think I posted this awhile back that she has liver cancer. They can't find the primary cancer, so they are having trouble finding the right treatment. I am getting really scared, and she is, too.

I keep trying to reach out to "friends", but they are not there. Makes you wonder, huh?

You guys have always been so great, even if I haven't been around for years.

Sometimes it only takes one more prayer or one more person or one more bead rattling.....

Right now I am feeling that it would only take one person.

Thank you friends.

tawnya

TerryJ2

Oh, dear. I am so sorry. I'm sending healing wishes and also, strength and wisdom to the doctors to figure out the primary site. It does make a difference in treatment.
I hope she's not in pain.

nvts

I've got the prayers going! Tell your mom that you've tapped a huge resource of friends who will be sending a lot of positive energy to her!

Beth

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Hi, Tawnya! I will pray tonight and light a candle tomorrow. Your mom is so lucky to have such a caring daughter. That's all any of us can hope for. God bless!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Tawnya

Sending up prayers for both your Mom and you. I hope they can find the right treatment quickly. How scary for you both.

((((hugs))))

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Add my prayers for healing, strength and courage to your mom and you. Prayers for great wisdom to the doctors so that they may find the origin of the cancer and get started on the healing process!

I understand the worry and dread you must feel. Try to remain positive and be forceful with the doctors. Hugs.

everywoman

My prayers are with you and your mom as you travel down this frightening path. Hopefully soon a light will shine and the docs will find what they need to help your mom.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Sending up prayers for your mom, for a treatment that works for her, for comfort and peace of mind...

Hang in there... (((((HUGS)))))

DDD

You can count on my caring thoughts and prayers. I'm sorry you all are dealing with so much stress. Is there a Hospice group near you? Although we have been blessed, so far, not to have experienced cancer we have many friends who have found extreme comfort from Hospitce visitors at home as well as subsequencly in care centers. I hope you get the support you need.
Hugs. DDD

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm so honored that you consider us among friends you can share something so hard with. OF COURSE we're here for you - always.

Your Mom is in my thoughts and best wishes as are you! She's a lucky Mom to have a daughter as brave as you!

Much love
Star

ps I agree with D3 100% - find a hospice group and take care of yourself.