My mom passed away

K

Kjs

She passed away this morning. Funeral arrangements have been made for next week to enable my brother to get in from California. They have the services all planned for next week. Going to bury her on my Birthday. They didn't remember.

More later.

Fran

Former desparate mom
So sorry Kjs.
Was she ill for a while?
Who made the funeral arrangements?
I so sorry for your loss. Hugs.

Mattsmom277

Many warm thoughts and hugs coming your way. What a horrible loss, your mother. And for her burial on your birthday. (((hugs))) May you find support and compassion in those around you to help you through this.

susiestar

Roll With It
Sending hugs and many prayers. I am so sorry they scheduled this on your birthday. It hurts to be forgotten like this.

(((((HUGS)))))

Susie

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Sending many gentle (((hugs))) your way. I'm so sorry about the loss of your mother.

As for your birthday, is it possible with the grief that it was just overlooked?

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Please accept my condolences for the loss of your mother. Be gentle with yourself during this time of grief & stress.

(((Hugs)))

nvts

I wish I had some words of wisdom, but all I can come up with is "I'm sorry!".

Keep your eyes open at the burial however. She may make a "birthday visit" and if you're paying attention, you may notice! They say look for pennies from heaven on a day like this, so if you see a penny, pick it up.

We're here for you! Please let us know that you're ok.

Beth